Thursday, January 22, 2009

As if that wasn't bad enough...

(before i start, keep reading at least till the middle.. cuz i'ma start out with sort of a superfluous intro xD ..)

organic chem took FOREVER tuesday.. pretty much NOBODY finished the lab in the 4 hours that were given xD .. so we had to go back on another day's lab to finish it up.. a lot of us came back to the next day's lab wednesday night.. we started at 6 and finished at about 8 (pretty much making it a 6 hour long lab in total xD ..) ..

but that's just a side-rant xD .. really what this entry is about is the following..

so i get back home.. have dinner and all that... get to my computer, check my email, and see an email regarding a financial aid refund (which is a good thing =) ..) .. it prompts me to check my bank account.. and when i get to it, i see two awkward transactions as follows:

CHECKCARD 01/21 GATE 1174 PONTE VEDRA B FL ...... $1.00
CHECKCARD 01/21 PUBLIX #713 ..... &85.19

both are for that same day wednesday, and i know i had not gone to publix or gate (which is a gas station) that day.. so i check my wallet and sure enough, my debit card is gone.. not only that, but my credit card is gone too -- the card which is hooked up to my mom's bank account =S

so i call bank of america, have the card blocked, tpos the person refers me to the claims department.. i file a claim, and they tell me i can get the money back =D .. so on my side it's fine.. or at least it will be once i really DO get the money back xD

but the bad part is on my mom's side.. of course, because the system is always screwed sa pinas xD it's not as easy.. they had us write a letter and all.. i had to sign it, scan it, then email it back to my mom , then she signs it before finally giving it.. so at least now we think it's ok.. but again, it'll only be fine once we actually get the money back..

so yeah that just sucked.. it got stolen either while i was at the gym or at the pool.. i've really got to get myself a lock xD .. goes to show that even america has low-life bastards xD

so yeah.. back to the title... as if that wasn't bad enough.. i got a 30 dollar parking ticket today for having an expired permit.. i mean c'mon! gimme a break xD .. i'm only having the car for a weak.. so being the pinoy i am xD i try to get away with it and just park with the old permit hoping it wouldn't be noticed and also since it's not as bad as other people who just park with absolutely no permit at all xD

un lng nmn.. just a bad day i guess.. lessons learned.. move on in life xD



No comments:

The Creator